Ulzzang Photoshoot ♪

Ayo!

It's Sunday again, whoop. Weekends are waaaay too short.
So, yesterday I met up with Julice and we took some photos together.
She finally got her belated christmas present, some beautiful wigs and we decided on doing an Ulzzang Photoshoot.
I really love this style because it's so simple yet cute and you don't have to wear tons of make-up to look cute. Also my new wig was perfect for it.


OUTFIT
Pullover, Skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Dr. Martens
Hat - C&A
Scarf - 360° Accessoires 
Accessoires - Claire's, Primark




Yeah...somehow this really doesn't look like me, but I kinda like it, even if I felt totally uncomfortable wearing a skirt. I'm insecure about my body and idk, actually I'm not the feminine type of girl. It was the first time for me leaving the house like this :DD





NYAN!


Julice randomly took a picture of my beloved shoes...:



Later we used my tripod and took derpy pics together ♥












WE'RE THE MOST KAWAII AIRPLANES EVER!!!



I CAME IN WITH MY WREEECKING FACE!

That's actually it. If you want to see Julice's pictures, you should visit her blog. :3 
I planned on filming a new video today...but the lightning outside is crappy, my skin is unhealthy as fuck aaaand I'm too lazy.
Hope I'll find the time next week so I can upload it soon!

Mata ne!


3 Kommentare:

  1. Ihr beide seht total hübsch aus :3
    Ich finde dein Outfit übrigens auch wunderschön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe die helle Perücke und ihr seht so süß aus ^^

    AntwortenLöschen