Summer Holiday Post #4 - Kyary Make-up & CSD Hamburg with Julice ♪

So, long time no see.
This is going to be the last entry about my summer holidays...well, maybe 1 last update will follow, but I'm not quite sure about it.
Nah...what happened to me in the last time?
Oh well, on wednesday I met up with my Kartoschka in Hameln. After derping around and talking to some strange but really nice people, we went to her place because we wanted to try out a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu inspired Make up. Even if I totally fucked it up, it was absolutely funny to draw on a monster-ish mouth-thingie. I looked stupid that day, that's why the pictures turned out to be...kinda ugly.


I love you ♥

On Saturday we went to Hamburg together because it was CSD (Christopher Street Day). For those of you who don't know what it is: It's like a big parade where the LGBT communitiy comes together to celebbrate and most important, to fight for their rights. I had so much fun, the people were just so awesome. Well...some of them were disturbing...but all in all it was one of the best experiences in my entire life.


















Rainbows...rainbows everywhere...♥






Found this giant penis quite amusing...dunno why because I actually wanted to take a picture of this sign which say "Aids isn't gay"---








DAT AWESOME OUTFIT !













Please excuse me for not turning the pics, but I took like a total of 100 pictures and I was too lazy too edit them.




















My personal favourite.









And my food on our way back XDD♥ Had asian noodles and Monster Energy. I was so tired after all because I had to get up at 6am. XD


Le me with Julice's glasses :3



School starts again on therthday (:DD) and I'm reeeallly nervous because I'm meeting my new class for the first time. Also from today, there are 118 days left until I finally get to see Black Veil Brides in concert...such a long time...
Nah. I hope you're spending your time well. What are you doing on days where the weather is so disgustingly hot like today? Tell me in a comment.
Mata ne !



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen