Summer Holiday Post #2 - Random Pics

Hey dears.
How has your summer been so far? Mine has been really great lately because as I told you, my cute Ryo-chan is visiting me like every year and we're totally busy doing the most senseless things you can imagine.
Also, already some time ago I went to Hannover and Bremen with Julice what was actually more or less a fail, but it was fun anyways.
Today I just want to share some pics I took.
Sorry for the bad quality, but since I have a new phone I started taking photos with it really often because it's easier for me.


From that day we went to Bremen. IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT AND I WAS WEARING A LONG SLEEVED BLACK BLOUSE !



Staaaaarbucks, whoop ! Everyone's too stupid to spell my name..(IT'S NEELE, NOT NELE OR NELEE OK?? OK? Ok.)


DERP.



And now some Instashit:



Watching Born on NicoNico ~
Never ever leave me alone with a Purikura App again...
Aaand ViViD. Here you can see Reno a.k.a. Mr. Elf...

Today before we went to Hannover together,


Aaaand even more Starbucks stuff like true #Yoloswaggyhipstergurls. Vanilla Cream Frapuccino~

My next post will be a small shopping update on what I recently bought. Now we're going to watch the DVD that came with the D=Out CD Ryo bought today. Tomorrow we're meeting Julice again and that's pretty much it. Mata ne !




Party Hard.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Seems you have a lot of fun, this summer. My summer is boooring, like every year. XD

    AntwortenLöschen