Summer Holiday Post #1

Hey guys. It's been a while again.

My holidays are always the same, every fucking year. I spend most of the time sitting in front of my laptop or hugging my fan and rarely go outside. But this year is a little bit different, because I planned to meet my friends more often. And on Friday, I finally met Anna-Lea again. I know her since we've been to same elemantary school but we didn't meet up in AGES.
So we decided to take hang out in Hannover together and because we both didn't want to spend so much money there, we sat at the Maschsee most of the time. (For my foreign readers: We just hung out like sourcraut near a lake)
Of corse we took some photos together so...here we go ! -spamspamspam-



 Yesss. We had no clue where to go so we took some crappy pictures of random buildings at first. But thanks to Annas new smartphone we found the way !





Seems like someone was partying hard here. :D




Can anyone tell us what those white ball-thingies are...?




Actually we wanted to take some good photos. Thankies Anna, you tried, but stupid me ist too stupid for posing so enjoy a few fails. :D



My eyes look so strange...




Ducks. Ducks everywhere.


This one was by far my favourite (=゚ω゚)ノ♡


I got myself my favourite energy drink...so much swag !




Later we also went to the city and enjoyed some really good asian fast food. Chicken with noodles and sweet chilly sauce !


And here I present you our picture of tha day ♥

Next week my cutie Ryo will finally visit me again. So...it begins. Be prepared for derpy stuff, lots of fails and even more derpy shit ! Also I plan on meeting the people I got to know on the J-Day again aaand driving around with Julice.
Oh, and one last thing before I go: I am on INSTAGRAM now since I finally got a new mobile phone, so follow me if you want to, I follow back!  My Username is kazumeatsix C:

Mata ne ♥




My current musical obsession ♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. seems you had a lot of fun. i love meeting my friends and walking arround, doing nothing and just enjoy the time. this is the real summer <3

    AntwortenLöschen