Blog Award ! ♥

Good evening everyone ^_^
Busy Kazu is busy again. I haven't got that much time because of school and dancing lessons at the moment. As some of you might know I'm learning Irish Dancing since nearly 8 years and we're currently preparing for a show (kind of a musical) we're attending next week. Pretty exhausting...but I think it's worth it.

Nahw. Enough with this crap...because I was nominated for a Blog Award again. This time lovely Franziska/ LadyJuice tagged me for the "LIEBSTER Award" Thank you so much !
It's an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers.



The rules for accepting the award are: 

  • Post 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you
  • Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers) and link their blogs in your post
  • Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've won !!!

So I'll start off with the random facts about me, kk ;D

  1. I used to dye my hair really often in the past, but now I dyed it in my natural haircolor to let it grow and keep it healthy.
  2. I have a huge crush on Shin from ViViD. My door is covered with 23 photos of him
  3. I'm always sleepy and tired, even if I sleep for 10 hours or longer.
  4. My favourite Pokémon is Psyduck. I love this little guy so much <3
  5. I dream of going to Japan at least once in my life.
  6. I want to change my clothing style into something more Pastel Goth-inspired. I love this style !
  7. I hate the number 4.
  8. A song I can always relate to is "I'm Just A Kid" by Simple Plan ♥
  9. I don't actually think I'm pretty. You can throw compliments at me until it hurts, I won't believe you ;A;
  10. I'm addicted to Mameshiba, Bubble Tea and band merch.
  11. I love grunge style - but I hate hipsters

Now the questions I got:

  • What's your favorite internet site???
    Tumblr ! And of course blogger and facebook.
  • Do you have a favorite song??? If so, what is it???
    At the moment "DIE KUSSE" by Mejibray and "Brave Heart" by Nerdhead and Kana Nishino...but it changes from time to time~
  • What makes you happy/sad???
    Happy? My friends, fangirling and good news. Sad? Bitches bitching about other bitches being bitches.
  • What is your favorite place to relax???
    My beloved sofa.
  • If you could change into any animal, what would it be and why???
    I'd be a panda. They're cute.
  • Where is your dram job???
    I really don't know...but maybe something creative because I love writing and drawing.
  • Which country do you like better: Japan, England, Italy, Spain or Russia???  And why???
    Of course Japan. It's the most interesting one for me. I love japanes culture, music, fashion and of course the food.
  • Where to get your inspiration from ???
    What kind of inspiration? But when it comes to fashion/styling inspirations I already told you that I love Ko-ki's (ViViD's Drummer) Style. Also the japanese magazine Kera inspires me a lot, as well as some bloggers here and on Tumblr.
  • What is your main hobby???
    Dancing ! It's strange, but I already told you that I'm dancing for a very long time now. It means a lot to me.
  • What is your favorite onlineshop??? And why???
    I'm an ebay-addict. Mostly when I buy things online, the first place I take a look at is ebay. And I can always find whatever I'm looking for.
  • What is your fashion style???
    This is a hard question for me, because I'm always changing a lot. I currently look a bit Ulzzang-inspired with a small hint of grunge-fashion and some Emo-ish stuff. But as I told you, I love Grunge and Pastel Goth, so I'm working on it :3

My questions to you are:


  • What was your favourite show on TV as a child?
  • What was your main reason to start blogging?
  • Do you have any pets? 
  • Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Why?
  • You wake up next to the singer of the last band you listened to. Who is it?
  • Favourite food?
  • Do you have any experiences with dead?
  • Who was your first celebrity crush?
  • Your favourite band/singer?
  • What's the most important thing for you in life?
  • A quote you would like to share with your readers?

So...this is everything, I guess.
And you know me, I'm always too lazy to tag some people as well. I also don't know who to tag here. So this goes out to all my readers and followers. TAG! You're it. If you're a blogger, take the award if you want to and answer the questions -I leave it to you. I'd love to see your answers on my questions, even if I can't thin of anyone in particular to tag. Just let me know about it.

Again, thanks to LadyJuice for giving me the award. ♥
I have to prepare for tomorrow now...I guess.
Mata ne !


PS: Do you like my new header? :3

1 Kommentar: